It is this simple realization that has urged us on across the last three decades to focus solely on quality. Perhaps it is this preoccupation with quality that has won us rich dividends - awards for quality and performance, discerning clients across the world and a steady growth rate. NGIL combines the best technology, marketing expertise, and most importantly, dedicated human resource. All of which go a long way to ensure our customers absolute quality.
"We, in NGIL are committed to enhance customer confidence through continual improvement of product quality, safety and service"
FOOD SAFETY POLICY
It is the policy of NGIL to produce and supply safe food products of agreed quality to consistently meet customer needs and expectations and enhance customer satisfaction.
In order to achieve this objective, we will rigorously adhere to relevant Statutory & Regulatory Requirements and with mutually agreed food safety requirements of customers.
We will make every effort to maximize customer satisfaction by:
- Supplying safe and hygienic food products to the consumer
- Complying requirements & continually improving the effectiveness of Food Safety Management System
Creating an environment of teamwork as well as involvement and system awareness and communication to all employees and stakeholders
We, in NITTA GELATIN INDIA LIMITED reaffirm our commitment to protect our environment by minimizing the adverse impacts of our products and operations on the environment.
Towards this end, we shall strive to:
- Establish sound environment objectives & targets and process of reviewing them.
- Comply with all applicable legal / regulatory and other environmental requirements.
- Conserve natural resources and energy by minimizing their consumption & wastage.
- Develop eco-friendly practices for waste disposal.
- Enhance awareness among employees, customers and vendors on environmental issues.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
We, at NGIL have the highest concern and commitment for protecting the Health and Safety of all employees, contractors and visitors having access to the work place. Towards this end, we shall strive to:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work related injury and ill health
- Comply with all applicable legal & other requirements related to occupational health and safety (OH&S)
- Mitigate the OH&S risks using hierarchy of controls and risk management measures
- Ensure employee participation in decision making on OH&S management system
- Inculcate in all employees the understanding of their responsibility for one’s own safety and action which could affect the safety of others
- Continually improve our OH&S management system and OH&S performance.
We, at NGIL are committed to continual improvement of energy efficiency, reduce energy cost, optimize capital investments for energy efficiency, reduce carbon foot print and conserve natural resources.
To promote efficient & effective use of energy, we shall:
Ensure energy performance as a factor in procurement decisions, product development and in-process & facility design.
Secure adequate and reliable energy supplies at most advantageous rates and implement contingency plans to protect operations from energy supply interruptions.
Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements relating to energy use, consumption and efficiency.
Encourage continuous energy performance review by employees in their work related activities and report to top management.